Questions to ask wedding vendors BEFORE you hire them
One of the unfortunate things I’ve been reading online as of recent is brides who had their wedding vendors disappear or not show up at their wedding. Could this be avoided, maybe?
Shameless promotional ad from me 🙂
Below is a list of questions/thoughts on some things to ask, most of them can be used to ask any wedding vendor. They are broken down into a few categories, today’s post will be on Business aspects.
- Is your business registered with the State/County?
- What type of business are you (LLC, S-Corporation, etc)?
- Show me your business paperwork from your Secretary of State or the county you are registered through.
- Do you carry liability insurance?
- Show me your insurance coverage paperwork.
- Do you have an agreement that we both sign?
- Can I see your agreement?
- Do you have samples of your work?
- Can I see some samples of what you’ve produced?
- What is your payment schedule?
- How flexible are you in payment terms?
Look for part 2 soon, impatient and want it quicker than when we blog post? We understand, subscribe to our email list here: EMAIL LIST
You can always contact us for your wedding film needs and small business corporate promotional films.
Joseph Testa Films
http://www.JosephTestaFilms.com <– our website, all divisions of our company from weddings, corporate films and our media conversion division.
http://www.JTFBrides.com <— Our wedding films all in one place with menus.
#JTFBrides #Wedding #Weddings #WeddingHour #WeddingDay #ColumbusWeddings #Bride #Groom #Party #WeddingTime #FutureBride #Love #PhotoOfTheDay #FollowMe #MyWedding #Engagement #IDo #Proposal #Ring #EventPlanner #WeddingFilms