Questions to ask wedding vendors BEFORE you hire them
One of the unfortunate things I’ve been reading online as of recent is brides who had their wedding vendors disappear or not show up at their wedding. Could this be avoided, maybe?
So we produce wedding films, so this next section is slanted towards wedding films.
- Why do I need a wedding film, I will have a photographer?
- What types of wedding films do you produce?
- Will you capture me getting ready?
- How long will you be with us on my wedding day?
- How long will my wedding film be?’
- Do you record everything in high-definition?
- Can I get a DVD/Blu-ray disks/USB Drive?
- Can my relatives/friends watch my wedding online?
- Can you broadcast my wedding live for relatives who can’t be there?
- How do you handle music for our wedding film?
- Why is a wedding film so expensive?
- How long will it take to edit my wedding film?
- Can I get raw footage?
Whoever you are looking to hire for your wedding film, should be able to answer these without saying “Let me get back to you on that”.
You can always contact us for your wedding film needs and small business corporate promotional films.
Joseph Testa Films
http://www.JosephTestaFilms.com <– our website, all divisions of our company from weddings, corporate films and our media conversion division.
http://www.JTFBrides.com <— Our wedding films all in one place with menus.
#JTFBrides #Wedding #Weddings #WeddingHour #WeddingDay #ColumbusWeddings #Bride #Groom #Party #WeddingTime #FutureBride #Love #PhotoOfTheDay #FollowMe #MyWedding #Engagement #IDo #Proposal #Ring #EventPlanner #WeddingFilms